In January 2005 the Laboratoire de Minéralogie Cristallographie de Paris (LMCP) was merged with other entities to become IMPMC. Thus references to LMCP should be repalced everywhere by IMPMC. To learn more about the history of this 200 years old laboratory (it was founded in 1809) see the paper by G. Cals on the laboratory Web site (in French).
- Director General Services for Information Technologies for Teaching and Learning (SGTICE)
SGTICE unifies four different services
- LUTES: computers rooms and learning support (Director JM Labat)
- FOAD: Blended Learning (Director P. Jarraud)
- CPM: Multimedia Production (Director Y. Epelboin)
- TICE-Med: Support for Medicine (Director JF Vibert)
- Recent publications
- EUNIS European Universities Information Systems
on line Software Information Serveur of the International Union of Crystallography.
- Available Programs
Two locations. Activities distributed in both places: