The strength of the IMPMC lies in its multidisciplinary approach, as shown by the ten teams working on topics as diverse as the physics of dense environments, mineralogy or protein structure prediction.
Three main fields are represented here : biology, physics and Earth science.
© Laurent Ardhuin pour l'UPMC
- Mineralogy and magnetism with low demensionality
- Quantum theory of matter
- Physics of Simple Systems in Extreme Conditions
- Design and study of novel materials with remarkable electronic properties
- Mineralogy of planetary interiors
- Environmental mineralogy
- Properties of amorphus, liquids and minerals
- Bioinformatics and biophysics